Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Mom Is Better Than Your Mom

Wait. What?

Yesterday you probably read about NBC's new game show, "My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad," which is being created by J. Mark Burnett and Reveille Productions. I'm here to tell you that they're already planning episodes of "My Mom Is Better Than Your Mom."

Don't believe me?

On September 19, 2007, Ben Silverman Productions (doing business as Reveille Productions) filed two trademark applications with the US Patent & Trademark Office. One is for "My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad." The other? "My Mom Is Better Than Your Mom," of course.

Not compelling enough? Need more evidence? Take a look at this casting call, which was posted yesterday. See anything strange? They're looking for soccer moms! Why do they need soccer moms for "My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad!" Simple reason. They're already casting for the Mom version of the show.

No comments: