Friday, May 04, 2007

trivialTV Ep Vid Finder Update

It's been a while since I last updated the trivialTV Ep Vid Finder. I just added more than 9,330 links and 5,500 eps.

The trivialTV Ep Vid Finder now has 35,880 links to 22,080 eps for 1,118 series. I updated links for the following services:
  • ABC

  • ABC Family

  • ADV Films

  • Adult Swim Fix

  • AOL Video

  • CBS Innertube

  • CinemaNow

  • CW

  • Disney

  • Fox/MySpace

  • Google Video

  • GUBA

  • Hanna Barbera

  • iFilm

  • in2tv

  • iTunes

  • iWatchNow: removed from list (transitioning to v2)

  • MovieLink

  • MSN

  • NBC Rewind

  • Nick Turbo

  • Outdoor Action

  • OutZone

  • peer impact: removed from list (purchased)

  • ReelTime

  • Toonami Jetstream

  • tbs

  • TV Land

  • Unbox (Amazon)

  • Vongo

  • Wal-Mart
I'll add even more services with my next update.

Enjoy!

No comments: