Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cul-de-Sac

Remember "Made in the USA" (2005, USA) and "Super Agent" (2006, Spike)? You probably don't know the connection, but Realand Productions brought both of those reality shows to the small screen.

What else does Realand have in the pipeline? It will film "Cul-de-Sac" in Pasadena next Wednesday on 6 Feb 2007. What street? Well, one with a cul-de-sac, of course. Realand plans to use the whole street too. Not just a house. That's what's so odd about the permit.

I've found nothing else about this show nor Realand Productions. I couldn't even find good contact info to make an RFI. Different exec producers for each show, including its 2005 special on USA, "The Good Life of Golf Superstars." A trail of PO Boxes. Limited data on the California biz website for LLCs.

I've got nothing, but I thought I'd mention the show just in case you wanted to check out the film shoot next week.

No comments: