Thursday, November 09, 2006

Inside Bites

Earlier this year I told you about Mobizzo almost two months before Fox Mobile Entertainment made the official announcement.

What's Fox up to now? It's just developing Inside Bites.

According to its trademark filing on October 26, 2006, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is protecting Inside Bites for "downloadable motion pictures and television shows...[and] ring tones, ring backs, graphics, wallpaper, games and music via a global computer network and wireless devices."

I'll be interested to see how Mobizzo and Inside Bites coexist.

I contacted Mobizzo via its website with the news and asked how it would affect my ability to download my fave Fox shows from Mobizzo in the future. Mobizzo did not respond.

Just a side note to domain squatters: InsideBites.com is still available.

No comments: