Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Eps Online: May, Week 1

Trying to keep track of online releases of full-length eps of TV shows? Then you've come to the right place.

Every Tuesday morning I'll list the series and seasons that were newly released online during the past week. I'll then add individual links to these shows in the Ep Vid Finder at a later date. This way you'll always know what's new and where to look without having to wait for (and search through) an update.

New series and seasons (full eps only) released online since 2 May 2007:
  • "Churchill's Bodyguard" (Unbox)
  • "Emperor of the Sea" (season 1 on Unbox)
  • "Great Mysteries and Myths of the 20th Century" (Unbox)
  • "House" (seasons 2 & 3 on iTunes)
  • "A Love To Kill" (season 1 on Unbox)
  • "Punk'd" (season 8 on iTunes & Unbox)
  • "Scrubs" (season 3 on iTunes)
  • "World War I in Color" (Unbox)
I just want to clarify which shows will make this weekly list. I'll only highlight series and seasons that weren't previously available anywhere. I'm not listing series and seasons that are new for each service. For instance, Unbox released season 2 of "Weeds" in the past week, but it's been available on iTunes for a while; so I didn't list "Weeds" (season 2) in the above list.

No comments: