Wednesday, January 31, 2007

American TV Pie

American Pie.

A #1 hit exactly 35 years ago. Frequently used for commercials, like the one I just saw. For what product? A Chevy, of course. The Chevrolet HHS LS.

This song is ingrained in our pop culture history. Seems like the perfect target for ep titles, doesn't it? I thought so. But I was wrong. These are the only shows I could find that paid homage to the song:
  • African-American Pie (''The Steve Harvey Show,'' 11/12/2000)
  • Bye, Bye American Spy (''House Calls'')
  • Bye, Bye Miss American Pie (''A Minute with Stan Hooper,'' 12/12/2003)
  • Miss American Pipe (''The Pitts,'' 4/20/2003)

3 comments:

Apple Smith said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
unblocked games
friv4school |
friv 4 school
unblocked games | unblockedgames
tetris games
monster high games

Friv4 Games Online said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing. Can you play more games at :
happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels 2

Games Boy said...

Often people love to see what is right and what is wrong
happy hweels||
happy wheela||
happywheelsdemo.in||
slither.io mod