Because of the tragic news about Peter Tomarken's death, I'm dedicating most of the posts to gameshows this week.
Tomarken is best-known for his stint as the host of ''Press Your Luck'' in the mid-80s. You may not remember him, but I'm sure you remember 'No Whammies!' Yes, Tomarken hosted that show, but he also hosted five other gameshows:
- ''Hit Man'' (NBC, 1983)
- ''Bargain Hunters'' (ABC, 1987)
- ''Wipeout'' (Synd, 1988)
- ''Decades'' (GSN, 1994)
- ''Paranoia'' (Fox Family, 2000)
Can you name the ten hosts with the most gameshows?
- 26 series: Bill Cullen
- 18: Tom Kennedy, Gene Rayburn, Wink Martindale
- 16: Bert Parks
- 15: Bud Collyer, Monty Hall
- 14: Jim Lange, Alex Trebek
- 13: Jack Barry