Thursday, February 08, 2007

Let's Get Ready to Bundle

I'll bet you can already hear the commercial in your head. I know I can. I don't know if it's going to be for at&t, Charter, Time-Warner or some other company. But you know it has to happen.

I just wish I was creative enough to come up with that tagline.

Instead, I found that the Buffer Partnership (Michael Buffer & Bruce Buffer) filed docs with the USPTO on 1 February 2007 to protect the phrase, Let's Get Ready to Bundle. For what goods and services, you ask? Well, pretty much everything. Here's the list from that filing:
Advertising and promoting the goods, products and services of others, including but not limited to theatrical films, television (basic, cable and satellite), radio, other media and media systems, global computer network programs, software, sporting events, athletic teams and other consumer goods and services.

No comments: