Friday, July 06, 2007

Dynamite Action Squad

Or maybe it's "Dynamite Action Code." Regardless of the name, looks like Cartoon Network has some "Dynamite Action" animation in development.

On June 14, 2007 Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. registered two domains: dynamiteactioncode.com and dynamiteactionsquad.com. Both sites are simply parked for now. Surprisingly, dynamiteaction.com is still available. That info did mean much to me though since TBS has so many cable channels.

Then on June 29, 2007 the Cartoon Network, Inc. filed trademark applications for Dynamite Action Squad and Dynamite Action Code for "entertainment services, namely, an animated program series."

Sweet stuff, but that's all I got. Searches for the phrases give me nothing. (Though I did find Napoleon Dynamite action figures during my search. Gosh!) I received no response to my e-mail requesting more information about the show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dynamite Action Squad is Cartoon Network's Saturday morning hosted block of cartoons. Blake Michael is the leader of all the kids. They wear black jumpsuits and pretend to save the world from monsters. My boys love the show and wish it was a real show instead of between cartoons because they say its too short.