Maybe you'll watch it. Maybe you'll TIVO it. If you forget to do both and you still want to watch it, try Yahoo! or The CW website.
I wonder whether 1616 Hidden Lane Road is located in the hidden part of Palm Springs? Don't know the address? Not surprised. It was an ep title for ''Craig Kennedy, Criminologist.''
You can see where this post is going today. Ep titles that creatively use the word hidden.
Of course you have ep titles that play off the feature film, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon:
- Crouching Actor, Hidden Chicken (''Taina,'' 1/19/2002)
- Crouching Bonome, Hidden Virus (''ReBoot,'' 11/30/2001)
- Crouching Edi, Hidden Waffle (''Animal Jam'')
- Crouching Father, Hidden Husband (''Will & Grace,'' 10/11/2001)
- Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen (''The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius,'' 11/18/2005)
- Crouching Lion, Hidden Tiger (''Beyblade,'' 8/11/2002)
- Crouching Mother, Hidden Father (''My Wife and Kids,'' 10/30/2002)
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Val (''VIP,'' 11/24/2001)
- Crouching Trudy, Hidden Penny (''The Proud Family,'' 3/7/2003)
- Squatting Tiger, Hidden Dog (''Courage the Cowardly Dog,'' 10/25/2002)
- The Case of the Hidden Clue (''Mark Saber,'' 2/22/1952)
- The Case of the Hidden Heart (''The Adventures of Shirley Holmes,'' 4/23/2000)
- The Case of the Hidden Profile (''Treasury Men in Action,'' 4/24/1952)