Monday, April 30, 2007

Monthly Airings & Scoreboard Update

Today I added 538 more records to the historical TV schedule search for the most recent four weeks (ending 4/22/2007), bringing the grand total to 127,519 records. There were no changes to the Total Tube Time top 10 lists, but "L&O: SVU" is poised to move up to the #9 spot on the drama list in the next udpate. Also, "American Idol" continues its meteoric rise and it'll be in the top 20 next year.

I also updated the scoreboard of vital stats at the bottom of the right sidebar. During the past six weeks I've added 1,629 new series to the trivialTV database and have confirmed preem dates for 302 of these series.

You'll also find that the weddings/births/deaths feature is more complete than it was last week. I added over 300 events to the database and will continue to add more occasions over the next few weeks.

Later this week I'll finally update the Ep Vid Finder. It's been a while.

Enjoy the updates!

No comments: