Thursday, August 03, 2006

AOL Video Is Live

http://video.aol.com/

AOL Video has all of the in2tv content plus much much more. With the pull-down menus arranged by station (ala iTunes), the interface is much easier to navigate than Google Video. Still no information about season or ep number if the ep has a title. And no easy way to find a list of TV shows alphabetically since it offers no equivalent feature to iTunes.

I find the thumbnails just annoying since they are all the same. Either select a meaningful/signature scene for the pic or just give me a list.

The process is the same as in2tv. Click on your choice to spawn a media player in another window, watch a commercial and then watch your selection. My only complaint? No matter what image I click, I always get the same music video if I select on non-in2tv show. I'm kind of sick of Aesop Rock's No Jumper Cables.

My other complaint? I can't find a direct link/URL for individual videos.

The good news? If the show is NOT on in2tv, you might actually see more than 10 eps. You can watch 25 eps of ''Chappelle's Show.''

No comments: